The Choice for Rockville MD Hotels...
The Sleep Inn, Rockville is conveniently located off Interstate 270 one mile from the Washingtonian Center entertainment and shopping facility and 13 miles from The University of the District of Columbia. This Rockville, MD hotel is less than 20 miles from the Washington Monument, the White House, the University of Maryland and the National Zoo, which is part of the Smithsonian Institution.
The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Washington Dulles International Airport and Washington, D.C., the nation's capital, are less than 25 miles away. The hotel is also close to Howard University, Hood College, the Lincoln Memorial, Seneca Creek State Park, the Walter Reed Medical Center and the Montgomery County Agricultural Center, host of the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair.
Visitors will enjoy shopping at the nearby Westfield Montgomery Mall. This Choice Hotel is the perfect hotel for sports team traveling to Montgomery County. Several golf courses are nearby as well as the Germantown Soccerplex. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.
Guests will enjoy many amenities, including:
- Free deluxe continental breakfast
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free shuttle service to the Shady Grove Metro Station (contact the hotel for more details)
- Free local calls
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- The Choice Privileges rewards program ( sign up at www.choiceprivileges.com -it's free!)
- Guests will also enjoy the fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.